Xiaomi, one of the largest mobile companies in China, has brought to India the latest version of their own custom user interface MIUI MIUI 12. Already, this new MIUI 12 update has arrived on several smartphones, and Xiaomi will bring the MIUI 12 update to the rest of the smartphones in a few days. Those who use Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 and Poco X2 in India have got this new MIUI 12 update.
Several new upgrades have been made to the new MIUI version. The company claims that you will see the new look of Xiaomi, Redmi or Poco smartphones in this new MIUI 12 version. So let's find out which smartphones have got this new MIUI 12 update and when will the rest of the smartphones get the MIUI 12 update.
Redmi K20 Pro – The update has arrived
Redmi K20 – The update has arrived
Poco X2 – The update has arrived
Mi10 – The update has arrived
Redmi Note 9 – August / September
Redmi Note 9 Pro – August / September
Redmi Note 8 – August / September
Redmi Note 8 Pro – August / September
Redmi Note 7 – August / September
Redmi Note 7 Pro – September
Poco M2 Pro – September
Poco F1 – September / October
Redmi Note 7s – September / October
Redmi 8 – September / October
Redmi 8A Dual – September / October
Redmi 7 – October
Redmi 7A – October
Redmi 6 Pro – October
Redmi 6 – October
Redmi 6A – Towards the end of 2020
Redmi Note 5 – Towards the end of 2020
Redmi Note 5 Pro – At the beginning of 2021
Redmi Y3 – Towards the end of 2020
Redmi Note 6 Pro – At the beginning of 2021
Let's find out now what new features are going to be added to the new MIUI 12 Global Update –
In the new MIUI 12 user interface you will find enhanced user privacy, casting features, improved text recognition, virtual identity, ultra battery saving mode, sound assistant, focus mode, magic clone features, enhanced customization and more. , Personalized Health Application, Picture in Picture Feature and Floating Window – for multitasking, super wallpapers and great multitasking stability, always on display and dark mode.
Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how
Recently, as per the rules of the Government of India, it has been made mandatory to affix High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) and color code stickers on every vehicle. This work must be done before October 30. After spending different types on different cars to get HSRP number plates. The cost for such a four wheeler is 800-1000 rupees. Again the cost for two wheeler bike is 300-400 rupees. Police can impose fines ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 if any vehicle without HSRP is seized by the police. Change your car number plate immediately to avoid these fines. Now you can get HSRP number for your car online from home. Let's learn the process of getting HSRP number very easily.
The process of getting HSRP number online from home is as follows:
1) To get high security number plate, first go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx site.
2) When you reach the site, you will be given two options. One is a private car and the other is a commercial car. Select the option according to the car you have.
3) Then you will be given the option to select what kind of fuel your car runs on, that is, you have to select what your car runs on petrol, diesel, electric, CNG or CNG + petrol.
4) In the next step, you have to select what type of vehicle you have. Options for cars, bikes, scooters, autos, heavy vehicles etc. will be available.
5) Then you have to say which company your vehicle belongs to. Also the name of the car dealer and the state should be mentioned.
6) Then a form will come to give the vehicle registration number, date of registration, engine number, chassis number.
6) Then you have to fill another form so that you have to give your own information such as your name, address, mobile number, email id etc. As well as the RC and ID proof of the vehicle must be scanned and uploaded.
6) Once uploaded, a one time password (OTP) will come to your mobile number. Then you will get your High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) number as soon as you pay the money online according to your car.
The post Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how appeared first on Tech Pingo.