Many customers like Redmi's cheap phone Redmi 9A. But if you haven't bought this 9A from Redmi, today you will get another chance to buy this phone. Customers will be able to buy this phone of the company from Amazon.com and Mi.com through Flash Sale from 12 noon today. Let's find out what's on this cheap Redmi phone,
Price and availability
Redmi 9A customers can buy in two variants. The first variant comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage priced at Rs 6,899. There is another variant with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage priced at Rs 8,499.
The Redmi 9A has a 6.53-inch HD Plus Water Drop Notch display with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. The resolution of the display is 720 × 1600 pixels. The phone will have Octacore MediaTek Helio G25 processor. This phone will be available in two storage variants. 2 GB RAM and 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Storage can also be expanded via micro SD card. The phone will run on MIUI12 user interface and Android 10 operating system.
Next, let's talk about the camera of the Redmi 9A smartphone. The back of the phone will have a 13 megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture for taking selfies. The phone has a powerful 5000 mAh battery that supports 10 watts fast charging. There will also be a 3.5mm headphone jack port.
Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how
Recently, as per the rules of the Government of India, it has been made mandatory to affix High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) and color code stickers on every vehicle. This work must be done before October 30. After spending different types on different cars to get HSRP number plates. The cost for such a four wheeler is 800-1000 rupees. Again the cost for two wheeler bike is 300-400 rupees. Police can impose fines ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 if any vehicle without HSRP is seized by the police. Change your car number plate immediately to avoid these fines. Now you can get HSRP number for your car online from home. Let's learn the process of getting HSRP number very easily.
The process of getting HSRP number online from home is as follows:
1) To get high security number plate, first go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx site.
2) When you reach the site, you will be given two options. One is a private car and the other is a commercial car. Select the option according to the car you have.
3) Then you will be given the option to select what kind of fuel your car runs on, that is, you have to select what your car runs on petrol, diesel, electric, CNG or CNG + petrol.
4) In the next step, you have to select what type of vehicle you have. Options for cars, bikes, scooters, autos, heavy vehicles etc. will be available.
5) Then you have to say which company your vehicle belongs to. Also the name of the car dealer and the state should be mentioned.
6) Then a form will come to give the vehicle registration number, date of registration, engine number, chassis number.
6) Then you have to fill another form so that you have to give your own information such as your name, address, mobile number, email id etc. As well as the RC and ID proof of the vehicle must be scanned and uploaded.
6) Once uploaded, a one time password (OTP) will come to your mobile number. Then you will get your High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) number as soon as you pay the money online according to your car.
The post Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how appeared first on Tech Pingo.