Vodafone and Idea have recently joined hands to launch Vi Telecom service. They have already announced their GIGAnet launch which claims to give customers the most powerful 4G network service in India. In this, Vi will use 184 MHz spectrum in 22 circles of the country. The company also said that their new GIGAnet technology is modeled on state-of-the-art 5G network architecture. It is capable of providing high speed connectivity to customers in any region across the country.
Vi's GIGAnet technology is the first in the country to have the highest number of AI mime sites that use a universal cloud system. As a result, Vi will become a powerful telecom service in the future that can easily handle large amounts of data traffic. GIGAnet has promised to provide high speed internet to more than 1 billion customers in the country. Customers will be able to enjoy the combined technology of Vodafone and Idea.
Vishant Vora, Chief Technology Officer, Vodafone Idea Limited, said at the company's GIGAnet launch event that in the current era, telecom services are becoming the oxygen of survival. In order for everyone to work, they must use other services of internet and telecom companies. In this situation, every citizen will benefit if GIGAnet technology reaches door to door through Vi's efforts. It is capable of providing sophisticated convenient services like much higher download and upload speed, low latency, real time connectivity etc. The biggest thing is that GIGAnet service will be consistent and uninterrupted. Already for smartphone users Vi has launched their GIGAnet promotion via television. Also, since Vi is the co-sponsoring sponsor of IPL 2020, the company has decided to promote their new service throughout the IPL.
On the other hand, Vodafone Idea Limited's Chief Digital Transformation and Band Officer Kabita Nair said that Digital India's partner will be Vi Network Services. The new GIGAnet is a combination of Vodafone and Idea's state-of-the-art technology. This will give customers the opportunity to enjoy a supercharged network service. It will be able to provide the most advanced and strong internet connection in the country. Maybe the digital India tour will go a long way with Vi's hand.
Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how
Recently, as per the rules of the Government of India, it has been made mandatory to affix High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) and color code stickers on every vehicle. This work must be done before October 30. After spending different types on different cars to get HSRP number plates. The cost for such a four wheeler is 800-1000 rupees. Again the cost for two wheeler bike is 300-400 rupees. Police can impose fines ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 if any vehicle without HSRP is seized by the police. Change your car number plate immediately to avoid these fines. Now you can get HSRP number for your car online from home. Let's learn the process of getting HSRP number very easily.
The process of getting HSRP number online from home is as follows:
1) To get high security number plate, first go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx site.
2) When you reach the site, you will be given two options. One is a private car and the other is a commercial car. Select the option according to the car you have.
3) Then you will be given the option to select what kind of fuel your car runs on, that is, you have to select what your car runs on petrol, diesel, electric, CNG or CNG + petrol.
4) In the next step, you have to select what type of vehicle you have. Options for cars, bikes, scooters, autos, heavy vehicles etc. will be available.
5) Then you have to say which company your vehicle belongs to. Also the name of the car dealer and the state should be mentioned.
6) Then a form will come to give the vehicle registration number, date of registration, engine number, chassis number.
6) Then you have to fill another form so that you have to give your own information such as your name, address, mobile number, email id etc. As well as the RC and ID proof of the vehicle must be scanned and uploaded.
6) Once uploaded, a one time password (OTP) will come to your mobile number. Then you will get your High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) number as soon as you pay the money online according to your car.
The post Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how appeared first on Tech Pingo.