In the present era, everyone has started using automobile technology, and everyone has chosen to work with new technologies. This time a big surprise is coming for all of us. Now the car will fly in the sky! Surprised? Yes, that's exactly what automobile experts say. From startups to various big industries, everyone is now looking to build this flying car.
But the real question is, will we ever see flying cars by 2020 or will it be too late? According to experts, it is not possible to see such cars at present. Only models of these have been made so far. However, the following 5 vehicles will fly in the sky and in a few days, experts say. So let's find out which 5 cars scientists are building that will fly in the sky.
1. Astro Elroy – This new vehicle is going to look like a small aircraft. Many people think that this thing can come in a few days as the first step of a flying car.
2. Lift Hexa – Lift Hexa is a fully electric single passenger aircraft. You can use this special thing to go closer distances. It could also come as an early prototype of the flying-car.
3. HOVERSURF – This is a bike, but it can fly in the sky. The thing has already gone viral and Dubai police are using it for the first time to crack down on mischief. Besides, there are some inaccessible places where it is not possible to go by ordinary vehicles. This impeccable hoverbike will be able to get there.
4. AgustaWestland AW609 – This new project has been launched primarily for VIPs. This is an exclusive taxi, which can fly in the sky. It is one of the best prototypes of the flying car. With it you can go a long distance and this thing will work like an aircraft.
5. PAL-V – Developed by a Dutch company ATK, it is going to be the world's first flying car. The two can easily sit in this car. Not only does it fly in the sky, it can also drive on the road. Scientists are currently the most insane about this car.
This man made a pilgrimage to his mother by riding a 56,000 km scooter, find out what happened next
The term “roadtrip” is now very familiar and popular. Again, if that road trip is by bike, then there is no question. Nowadays, young men and women travel thousands of kilometers with expensive bikes in search of adventure. However, 39-year-old Krishna Kumar has set a unique example of bike roadtrip. He has traveled across the country on an old Bajaj Chetak scooter to fulfill his mother’s dream.
Krishna Kumar, 39, has traveled about 56,000 km across the country on an old Bajaj Chetak scooter with his 70-year-old mother. Her main purpose was to fulfill her mother's dream of pilgrimage. He quit his job and went on a trip with his mother. Nowadays, such love for mother is also unprecedented. He says he has earned the money he needs to make a living. Then he wants to spend his money to fulfill his mother's dream. He modified the back seat of the old scooter to make his mother's journey comfortable.
The incident has caused quite a stir on social media. His selfless love for his mother has made him great to all. Many have even given him the name “Shravan Kumar” of Kali Yuga. After their incident went viral on social media, the eyes of Anand Mahindra, the chairman of the famous automaker Mahindra Company, came to his notice.
Mahindra Company Chairman Anand Mahindra is happy with Krishna Kumar's great work and has gifted a new Mahindra KUV100 car. The car was handed over to Krishna Kumar on September 17 at the Mahindra dealership in Mysore. Krishna Kumar and his mother were also present on the occasion.
The post This man made a pilgrimage to his mother by riding a 56,000 km scooter, find out what happened next appeared first on Tech Pingo.