Last June 2020, Google, the world's largest technology company, launched their brand new feature Nearby Share. This allows Android users to transfer files very easily. This Nearby Share feature has been rolling out to almost all smartphones since June. Currently, this feature has come to almost all smartphones by September. Google's Nearby Share will work on all smartphones above Android version 6.0. However, those who have not yet come to the smartphone running Android 6.0, this new feature will have to wait a few more days.
However, using this feature is not as easy as using ShareIt or Xender. For this you need to make some changes in your Google account settings. So let's find out how to use Google Nearby Share on your Android smartphone.
First you need to change some settings –
1) Go to your smart phone settings and first go to Google account settings.
2) Now tap on Device Connection option from there.
3) Here you can see an option called Nearby Share. Tap on this option.
4) Then you will get a window and there you need to turn on the Nearby Share feature.
5) Remember that all the contacts are saved in your Google account. This feature will not work if saved in another location.
6) Then you have to set your contact options as your own.
6) And of course keep the visibility of the device on.
How to use Google Nearby Share –
1) First find the specific file from your file manager.
2) Then tap on the share button and move up the Android Share menu panel.
3) Here you will get an option of Nearby Share. Tap on it.
4) You need to have WiFi, location, and Bluetooth turned on. Turn off the hotspot if it is on, because WiFi will not be on if the hotspot is on.
5) If all the settings are OK, tap the Turn On button.
6) Now a notification will reach the smartphone in front of you. Nearby Device Is Sharing, tap on this notification and ask the specified person to turn on their Nearby share.
6) Now the person's phone icon will come to your phone.
6) Tap on the phone icon, then the specific file will reach his smartphone immediately.
Take home Tata Nexon with just Rs 5,999, know the offer
Popular automobile company Tata Motors has come up with an attractive EMI offer to boost car sales during the Pujo season. With this EMI offer, you can take home the Tata Nexon Tata SUV in just Rs 5,999 monthly installments. This low cost EMI option will work for the first six months. And this EMI will last up to 5 years. After 6 months, the amount of installment money will continue to increase.
Not only EMI option, customers are getting 100% on-road funding offer with zero down payment. In this company's separate line-up, you will get six months EMI Holiday. Those who buy a car do not have to make any big down payment. However, the amount of interest on this EMI option will increase slightly.
In this car you will get the option of two engines of petrol and diesel. The car is powered by a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder petrol engine. This engine can produce 108 bhp and 160 nm of torque. On the other hand, 1.5 liter 4 cylinder diesel engine has been used in the diesel model. This engine can generate 106 bhp and 260 nm of torque.
These two cars have the option of 8 speed manual gearbox or 8 speed AMT automatic. Recently changed the style on the front of this car. A complete digital instrument cluster has been used in this car. You will get a seven inch touchscreen. This screen supports all types of Android Auto and Apple Car Play. Many more trials including automatic climate control, rear AC vent, keyless entry, rain sensing wiper, cruise control, electric sunroof are available in this car.
The price of this car is between Rs 6.99 lakh to Rs 12.70 lakh.
The post Take home Tata Nexon with just Rs 5,999, know the offer appeared first on Tech Pingo.