Reliance Jio is booming in the Indian market. At the moment, customers do not feel comfortable with any other company's plan except Reliance Jio. The main reason is that all the tariff plans of other companies except Reliance Jio are very expensive and their service is not very good. But this time Vi has come up with a bunch of new plans in the Indian market to compete with Reliance Jio. As you all know, Vi is Vodafone Idea brand new brand which is very popular in India.
Let's find out in detail about these new plans –
1) With 149 taka plan you get a total of 2 GB internet data and 300 SMS. This plan is valid for 28 days.
2) With 249 taka plan you will get 1.5 GB internet per day for 28 days.
3) 299 taka plan has 28 days validity and 4 GB internet per day.
4) With a plan of Tk. 399, you will get 1.5 GB of data per day for 56 days.
5) With 599 taka plan you will get 1.5 GB of internet data per day for 64 days.
8) Taka 369 plan has a total of 8 GB internet data and 1000 SMS facility. This plan will be valid for 74 days.
6) In addition to the above shots, there is an annual plan of Rs 2,499. Here you will get 1.5 GB of internet data per day and this plan will be valid for 365 days. You will get unlimited calling with every plan.
Take home Tata Nexon with just Rs 5,999, know the offer
Popular automobile company Tata Motors has come up with an attractive EMI offer to boost car sales during the Pujo season. With this EMI offer, you can take home the Tata Nexon Tata SUV in just Rs 5,999 monthly installments. This low cost EMI option will work for the first six months. And this EMI will last up to 5 years. After 6 months, the amount of installment money will continue to increase.
Not only EMI option, customers are getting 100% on-road funding offer with zero down payment. In this company's separate line-up, you will get six months EMI Holiday. Those who buy a car do not have to make any big down payment. However, the amount of interest on this EMI option will increase slightly.
In this car you will get the option of two engines of petrol and diesel. The car is powered by a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder petrol engine. This engine can produce 108 bhp and 160 nm of torque. On the other hand, 1.5 liter 4 cylinder diesel engine has been used in the diesel model. This engine can generate 106 bhp and 260 nm of torque.
These two cars have the option of 8 speed manual gearbox or 8 speed AMT automatic. Recently changed the style on the front of this car. A complete digital instrument cluster has been used in this car. You will get a seven inch touchscreen. This screen supports all types of Android Auto and Apple Car Play. Many more trials including automatic climate control, rear AC vent, keyless entry, rain sensing wiper, cruise control, electric sunroof are available in this car.
The price of this car is between Rs 6.99 lakh to Rs 12.70 lakh.
The post Take home Tata Nexon with just Rs 5,999, know the offer appeared first on Tech Pingo.