After Reliance Geo Cadbury Rakhi Bondan offer, this time Geo has come up with a new offer. In this you will be able to win 1 year Geo Recharge for free. We recently saw Reliance Geo launch their broadband service Geo Fiber. If you subscribe to this Geo Fiber, you will get a free trial of Geo Fiber Internet for 30 days. This time we have another new offer from Geo.
This offer is Jio Silk I Missed You offer and you can win free Jio recharge for 1 year. This offer has already started and will continue till 11th September. To get all the benefits of this offer you need to complete some simple tasks and answer some simple questions. This offer has been launched from Jioengage and you can play for this offer from MyJio app.
Bumper Offer –
1. Free Jio Recharge for 1 year (Rs. 2,121)
2. Cadbury Dairy Milk Celebration Silk Hamper (worth Rs. 500)
You will also get a 20% discount on Cadbury Silk as soon as you participate in the game. But you must have a partner to play this game.
On the last day of the offer you will see your own winning offer. Until then you have to play drawn. Let's see how you play this game.
1. First go to the JioEngage option of the Myjio app and click on the Miss you campaign.
2. Now invite your partner by clicking on today's campaign.
3. A special code will be generated. Send that code to your partner. And ask your partner to join.
4. When your partner joins the game, you will have some questions. Answer them well. These questions will basically be asked of the two of you. Here it will be judged how complementary the two of you are.
5. The better you answer, the better your chances of winning. However, you will be given a specific reward for participating.
. You can play this game every day till September 11, and remember that if you play this game you will get a gift coupon for Silk Chocolate with 20%. However, this coupon will only be given to one person. This coupon will not be available again and again if played repeatedly.
Samsung Galaxy F41 will be launched on October 7, know the price and features
It has been heard for some time now that tech giant Samsung is going to launch their new smartphone Galaxy F41 in a few days. This time the company has confirmed the launch date of that phone. They said that the F41 will be launched on October 7. The teaser company of this phone has been posting on their social media for some days now.
It is learned that the online website selling this smartphone will be launched on Flipkart. In the meantime, a dedicated page of the phone has been made live on Flipkart. The smartphone will be launched on October 6 at 5 p.m.
Some of the specifications of the phone have been revealed from the Flipkart page. The phone has a 6000 mAh battery and AMOLED Infinity display. On the other hand, water drop notch may be given in the phone.
According to teaser Ishan Agarwal, the smartphone will have an Exynos 9611 processor and 8 GB of RAM. It is also known that the Type C port can be seen with a 64 megapixel primary camera. It is estimated that the price of the phone will be kept below Rs 20,000.
The post Samsung Galaxy F41 will be launched on October 7, know the price and features appeared first on Tech Pingo.