Poco M2 has been launched in India today. Xiaomi's subbrand Poco India launched the new phone at an online event on Tuesday. This new phone from Poco has a water drop notch display and 8 GB RAM. The Poco M2 smartphone will be available on e-commerce website Flipkart.
Price and availability
The Poco M2's 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs 10,999. There is 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage priced at 12,499 rupees. Customers can buy the phone on Flipkart on September 15 at 12 noon. Customers will also get an additional discount of Tk 650 if they buy with ICICI Bank and Federal Bank cards.
Poco M2 Specification
Xiaomi's new phone Poco M2 has a 6.53 inch full HD + display. Customers can opt for 6 GB RAM and up to 128 GB storage at the time of purchase. The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G60 processor.
In terms of photography, the phone has a quad rear camera setup. There is a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra wide angle, a 5-megapixel macro camera. The company has given the phone an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies. This smartphone supports 16 W fast charging with 5000 mAh battery.
Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how
Recently, as per the rules of the Government of India, it has been made mandatory to affix High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) and color code stickers on every vehicle. This work must be done before October 30. After spending different types on different cars to get HSRP number plates. The cost for such a four wheeler is 800-1000 rupees. Again the cost for two wheeler bike is 300-400 rupees. Police can impose fines ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 if any vehicle without HSRP is seized by the police. Change your car number plate immediately to avoid these fines. Now you can get HSRP number for your car online from home. Let's learn the process of getting HSRP number very easily.
The process of getting HSRP number online from home is as follows:
1) To get high security number plate, first go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx site.
2) When you reach the site, you will be given two options. One is a private car and the other is a commercial car. Select the option according to the car you have.
3) Then you will be given the option to select what kind of fuel your car runs on, that is, you have to select what your car runs on petrol, diesel, electric, CNG or CNG + petrol.
4) In the next step, you have to select what type of vehicle you have. Options for cars, bikes, scooters, autos, heavy vehicles etc. will be available.
5) Then you have to say which company your vehicle belongs to. Also the name of the car dealer and the state should be mentioned.
6) Then a form will come to give the vehicle registration number, date of registration, engine number, chassis number.
6) Then you have to fill another form so that you have to give your own information such as your name, address, mobile number, email id etc. As well as the RC and ID proof of the vehicle must be scanned and uploaded.
6) Once uploaded, a one time password (OTP) will come to your mobile number. Then you will get your High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) number as soon as you pay the money online according to your car.
The post Save 10,000 rupees by working 5 minutes, learn how appeared first on Tech Pingo.