1. The Indian government this week removed 118 Chinese applications from the Play Store to protect India. This list included PUBG Mobile, the most popular online game in India. There has been a mixed reaction among the general public to the release of this game. Although the parents are happy that the game is over, the youth of India are very angry with this decision.
2. Shortly after the release of Pubji Mobile, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar announced that he was going to launch a local Pubji mobile game with the help of an Indian firm. The game is named FAU-G and is going to be a multiplayer game like Pubji. Now that Pubji has become a mobile band, there has been a lot of frenzy around this game.
3. Reliance Jio has renewed the price of their Jio Fiber Broadband plan. This time you can use Geo Fiber every month for only Tk. 399.
4. Realme 7 and 7 Pro, two brand new smartphones from Chinese smartphone company Realme have been launched this week. The price of these two phones starts from Rs 14,999. With Android 10, Full HD Plus display and Realm UI, this smart phone is going to take the market by storm in a few days.
5. Xiaomi has launched their brand new budget ranger smartphone Redmi 9A. The price of the phone starts from Rs 8,999. You get 5,000 mAh battery, 8.53 inch display and much more in this phone. Currently, Xiaomi lovers are very happy with this smartphone, you will be able to buy this smartphone tomorrow.
. Chinese smartphone brand Oppo has launched their two new smartphones Oppo F17 and F17 pro. Design and camera are going to be the biggest surprises of the two smart phones. The price of the smartphone starts from Rs 22,990. And in a few days you will be able to buy this smartphone
You can buy these super bikes absolutely cheap, it will help you to survive from Corona
Coronavirus pandemic situation All the countrymen have been under house arrest for the last 6 months. But now that the unlock process has been introduced in the states, people have to go out of the house for their own work while maintaining as much social distance as possible. Maintaining social distance is now the only way to escape the corona outbreak. But for those who travel by public transport, it is becoming difficult for them to maintain social distance. To solve this problem most people are buying bikes within their means. If you want to buy a bike right now, you must read the report in its entirety.
1) Hero Xtreme 200R:
The Hero Xtreme 200R is currently available at the lowest price in the 200cc segment. This bike has 199.8 cc air cooled, 4 stroke, single cylinder engine. The bike's engine can produce 16.4 PS of power at 6000 rpm and 16.1 Nm of torque at 7500 rpm. Its gearbox is a 5-speed manual transmission. The top speed of the bike is 115 km per hour. The bike takes 14.9 seconds to go from 0-100. The ex-showroom price of this bike is around Rs.
2) Suzuki Gixxer 155:
Suzuki Gixxer 155 bike has BS6 155 cc single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooled, SOHC, FI engine. This engine can produce 13.6 PS of power at 6000 rpm and 13.7 Nm of torque at 6000 rpm. Its gearbox is a 5-speed manual transmission. The bike has a single channel ABS system for braking. The bike will also have a state-of-the-art digital instrumental panel. The top speed of the bike is 115 km per hour. The bike takes 11.9 seconds to go from 0-100. The ex-showroom price of this bike is around Rs 1.1 lakh.
3) TVS Apache RTR 160 4V:
About the engine of the Apache RTR 200 4V bike. This bike is powered by a 197.75 cc single cylinder, 4 stroke engine. The engine can produce 20.5 PS of power at 6500 rpm. The company also said that the bike uses ‘RT-Fi’ technology for fuel injection which will give more mileage as well as emit clean smoke. In addition to the great engine, the bike has been given a very high quality braking system and some sophisticated technology for safety. This bike has the new Glide Through Technology Plus feature, which allows you to change the first and second gears without the clutch lever. For this, the driver will not have any difficulty in riding the bike in the traffic jam. Also in other variants of the bike, it has dual channel ABS braking system with RLP control and RT slipper clutch. The RLP control prevents the rear wheel from getting up when the brakes are applied suddenly and the RT slipper clutch prevents the rear wheel from getting locked. The top speed of the bike is 115 kmph and it goes from 0-100 in just 16 seconds. The ex-showroom price of this bike is Rs 1.2 lakh.
4) Yamaha FZ S V3:
The Yamaha FZ S V3 bike is packed with various sophisticated specifications. This bike has 149 cc air cooled, 2 valve, single cylinder engine. The bike can produce 12.4 PS of power at 6250 rpm and 13.7 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. Its gearbox is a 5 speed manual transmission. The bike has a single channel ABS system for braking. The bike will also feature state-of-the-art digital LCD instrumental panels. The ex-showroom price of this bike is Tk 1.05 lakh.
The post You can buy these super bikes absolutely cheap, it will help you to survive from Corona appeared first on Tech Pingo.