In the aftermath of the lockdown, the automobile industry has begun to fight back again. At this time many people are planning to buy their own car to comply with the social distance. So find out which are the top 5 best selling cars in August right now.
Apparently small cars don't sell very well, but in the case of Indians, the demand for small cars is the highest. And that's why small cars are dominating the list of best-selling cars. And of these small cars, the company's cars are the best-selling in India. Extremely good specification and mileage at low prices is why Maruti Suzuki cars are number one on the list of favorites of Indians.
1. At the very top of this list is Maruti Suzuki's Alto hatchback. Sales of this car have increased by 40% compared to August last year. Even in June, when other cars weren't selling, the Alto hatchback's sales were pretty good.
2. Then comes Hyundai's i10 Grand. Sales of this car in August were also quite good.
3. At number three on the list is again a Maruti Suzuki car. The name of this car is WagonR. It is also a hatchback car like the Maruti Suzuki Swift. Sales of these cars have increased quite well since the lockdown.
4. Then there are two cars in the SUV segment. One of them is Hyundai Creta. Hyundai's Creta SUV has become quite popular in the market in the aftermath of the lockdown, when sales of small cars as well as large houses increased. This is the reason why this SUV is getting at number 4 in the list.
5. Kia Seltos is at number 5 in the list. The company is slowly gaining popularity in India. The company's SUVs are quite popular in the market. Among them, the Seltos SUV car was sold significantly in August this year.
Cars like the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ertiga, and Eeco also sold well in August.
Realme Narzo 20 is going to be sold for the first time tomorrow, find out the price
The company has organized a flash sale of Realme's new phone Realme Narzo 20 on September 27. The sale will start from 12 noon. Customers can buy the phone on e-commerce site Flipkart. This smartphone has a 48 megapixel quad camera set-up with 16 watt fast charging. Let's talk about the price and features of the phone,
Price and availability
The 4GB + 64GB variant of Realme Narzo 20 is priced at Rs 10,499. 4GB + 128GB is priced at Rs 11,499. Customers will be able to purchase this phone for the first time on September 26 at Flipkart, Realme.com and offline stores.
Realme Narzo 20 Specification
Realme's new phone Narzo 20 has a 6.5 inch mini drop fullscreen display. At the time of purchase, the customer can choose the option of 4 GB RAM and up to 64/126 GB storage. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G65 processor. In terms of photography, the phone has a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary camera. This smartphone supports 16 W fast charging with 6000 mAh battery
The post Realme Narzo 20 is going to be sold for the first time tomorrow, find out the price appeared first on Tech Pingo.